EcoTech Marine - Revolutionary Technology for Aquariums
Inspired by Mother Nature. Engineered by EcoTech Marine.
Dry-Side: 4.00 x 3.00 inches (102 x 76 mm)
Wet-Side: 4.00 x 2.80 inches (102 x 71 mm)
Flow Range: 3,500-7,500 gallons (13,000 – 28,000 liters) per hour
Tank Thickness Range: 0.375 -1.00 inch (9.5 – 26 mm)
Tank Size Range: 120-1,000+ gallons (450 – 3,800 liters)
Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 3.30 inches (84 mm)
Wattage: 10 – 60 Watts
- New Standards for Flow The VorTech line features low-profile, broad-flow pumps for aquariums ranging from 2.5 gallons to 1,000+ gallons (9.5 to 3,800+ liters). Every product from EcoTech Marine is backed by our industry-leading customer service.
- Size Does Matter The VorTech line features the smallest propeller pumps on the market when you consider how little space they occupy inside the aquarium.
- Watch Your Reef, Not Your Pump The VorTech is beautiful in its simplicity. The motor is outside of the aquarium, meaning the VorTech may be positioned where it is least visible.
- Wireless Connectivity Communicate wirelessly with other EcoTech pumps and lighting for even greater control and flexibility.
- Eco-friendly External motor mounting means less heat in the water, reducing the need for cooling, and the advanced brushless motor design reduces electricity consumption.
- Completely Safe No electrical components ever touch the water.
- Customizable Wave Modes Wave modes can be customized for your unique tank setup.
- Versatile Flow Rates Adjustable flow rates create a more natural circulation for your unique ecosystem.
- Healthy Undertow A natural undertow is created along the sand bed, leading to a healthier ecosystem.
- Quick Cleanup Wet-side cleaning is a breeze.
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. Choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
With the VorTech Recommended Flow Calculator simply enter your tank dimensions to see maximum and minimum required flow levels. Add and remove power heads to determine what selection of VorTechs will most exactly meet those needs.
Click on the link below and get a specific VorTech equipment recommendation for your tank.
The MP60wES comes equipped with the EcoTech RF wireless module pre-installed.
The current wireless capability of EcoTech products allows communication between ”w” enabled EcoTech products. Communication allows for advanced modes and features in which synchronized flow or coordinated flow and lighting conditions can be created.
In addition to exciting modes such as Wave Auto Tune and the EcoSmart multi-pump modes, the wireless range of the EcoSmart wirelessly enabled drivers is significant. This allows for the controllers of slave pumps to be located further from sight or even in separate locations.
Click Here to Watch a Video on How to Create a Wave in Your Tank!
In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The VorTech Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminum housing.
By adding the VorTech Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants.
One EcoTech Marine Battery Backup will power one MP60wES for up to 20 hours.
*Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode and other factors.