EcoTech Marine - Revolutionary Technology for Aquariums
Model – Radion XR30w Pro
• White: 8 Cree XT-E Cool White (5w each)
• Red: 4 Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red, 660nm (3w each)
• Yellow: 2 Osram Oslon SSL Yellow, 590nm (3w each)
• Green: 4 Cree XP-E Green, 520nm (3w each)
• Blue: 8 Cree XP-E Blue, 468nm (3w each)
• Royal Blue: 8 Cree XT-E Royal Blue, 442nm (5w each)
• Indigo: 4 SemiLEDs UV, 415nm (2.5w each)
• Ultraviolet: 4 SemiLEDs UV, 405nm (2.5w each)
*All wavelengths are the peak emitted wavelength of the LED.
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
Max Wattage of Radion Fixture: 170 Watts
Max Wattage of LED Channels: 155 Watts
*Specifications are subject to change.
- 42 energy-efficient LEDs
- New water-resistant cooling fan
- Full spectrum output from ultraviolet (405nm) to hyper-red (660nm)
- Output optimized for PAR and appearance
- Create custom light modes or use pre-programmed modes
- Wide light spread with minimal color banding
- Six channels of control allow users to adjust each color group individually
- Fully upgradeable modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
- Capacitive touch exterior controls
- Wireless synchronization with EcoTech lights through EcoSmart Live
- Compatible with EcoTech hanging and rail kits to suspend multiple Radions
- Highly efficient heat sink design
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units. Well, it does – through EcoSMART Live. Lighting control is now in the cloud.
Thanks to the controller’s web interface (compatible with Mac and Windows), Radion owners can enjoy EcoSMART’s cutting-edge controls and user-friendly design on a computer or tablet with an internet connection. New features are implemented automatically, with no work for the user.
Note: A Radion must be connected via USB to a computer running the Connection Manager in order to control your lights from the web.
The Radion XR30w Pro features EcoTech Marine’s new Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, which directs more of each LED cluster’s output directly into in your tank. TIR lenses boost peak PAR levels by up to 45% and total (average) PAR levels by up to 23% – without sacrificing spread or consuming additional power.
Specifically designed Hanging and Rail Kit systems are available to provide custom mounting solutions for one or more Radion LED fixtures. Made to be sleek and lightweight, anodized aluminum and steel form an attractive and modular system that will not detract from the minimalistic simplicity of the Radion’s design or more importantly the natural beauty of you aquarium.
Hanging and Rail Kit accessories are available from your local fish store or through EcoTech’s online Parts Store.